Happy St. Patrick's Day!



What better way to celebrate today than with a good ol' plate of fish and chips and finish off with a shamrock shake. Not sure if it is completely Irish but fun nonetheless!
Very happy that McDonalds locations where I live have brought back the shamrock shake but if yours hasn't I am sharing my beloved shamrock shake recipe that I shared with you all last year. To me, it isn't St. Patrick's day without it! :)


Shamrock Shake

Ingredients:

2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
1/4 cup Low Fat Milk
1/4 tsp peppermint extract
Green food coloring

Directions:

In a blender combine milk, ice cream, extract and a few drops of food coloring. Blend to desired consistency. Pour into malt glass. Serve immediately and enjoy!

2 comments:

Jen said...
March 17, 2011 at 5:08 AM

A great minty shake is the perfect treat for today! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Vixen said...
March 17, 2011 at 8:49 AM

I am DEFINITELY making this today! Thanks for the recipe!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails