Dessert Table: Twilight Eclipse Party

A few months ago my sister let me borrow her Twilight movies since I had never seen them and am now officially a Twihard..or should I say Twilighter!? December 4 was the dvd release of the third installment in the Twilight series, Eclipse, and we both agreed to create a dessert table to celebrate! My sister even treated us twihards to a beautiful Italian meal to start off the evening. It was so much fun to collaberate with her in creating this table and I hope we can do it again. Hmmm...maybe when Breaking Dawn hits theatres next November..*shriek!* I can't wait!!!

















8 comments:

Melissa C said...
December 13, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Love it! I actually held a dvd release party also (pics coming soon!) This dessert table looks sooo yummy! Those apple candles are fantastic!!!

Torie Jayne said...
December 13, 2010 at 3:44 PM

Fantastic dessert table! Have a sweet day!

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...
December 13, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Wow, you ARE a Twihard! You went to such lengths to set-up all the party details. I'm sure it was a blast!

madera y zinc said...
December 14, 2010 at 1:17 AM

That will enjoy absolutely my 12 years old daughter!! Nice!!

Candy and Cake said...
December 14, 2010 at 9:39 PM

Melissa- do share when you post the party pics.. would love to see all the details!!!

Thanks for the kind words!

Candy and Cake said...
December 14, 2010 at 9:40 PM

Thank you everyone! :)

Mhel said...
December 15, 2010 at 1:20 AM

I have always loved the three bold,combinations of red, black, and white even before the Twilight Mania. Love the idea of apple candles. never ever thought of doing it before. I love the art deco cookies and the drizzled pops as well!! I bet you had a blast...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails