Winter Wonderland: Dessert Table

It is now officially the Christmas season and what better way to welcome the season than with a dessert table? :)
This weekend we welcomed a few guests with a winter wonderland dessert table. The winter woodland theme is one of my favorites and have carried it through to my decor this year.
I included my first batch of homemade marshmallows and I am in love! It is super easy and so much better than store bought! I will share the recipe with you later on this week.















Sources:

Cake, Sweets and Creative Custom Oreos: Candy & Cake
Deer: Dollarama
Snow: Walmart
Cake Topper: Michael's
Candy: Pine & Fancy Sweet Memories

7 comments:

JC's Loft said...
November 30, 2010 at 10:39 AM

OOOOOh so pretty! So the homemade marsh mellows aren't as hard to make as I'm thinking??? They look fabulous, but I'm scared to try it!

Paula

Indie.Tea said...
December 1, 2010 at 2:22 AM

O, SO pretty! Your tree, decorations, and all your pretty goodies.

Ravenous Rowie said...
December 1, 2010 at 11:07 PM

Absolutely beautiful display!!! Everything looks SO good!

jackie fo said...
December 3, 2010 at 7:58 PM

I love this table, it's beautiful. And the cotton ball trees - so simple and fabulous!

lovetheday said...
December 4, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Hi There!

I saw this on Catch My Party and would love to feature it on my blog. It's just beautiful. Let me know if that is something you are interested in.

Candy and Cake said...
December 15, 2010 at 7:22 PM

Thanks so much everyone! :)

Ms Muffin said...
December 24, 2010 at 3:33 AM

I am loving those snowflakes in the background (on the wall) - did you make those or are they bought?
So so cute!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails