Ruffle Cake

I was going to wait until next week to share with you this past weekend's events...but I could not wait! Call me wierd but I love me a party!

This past weekend we hosted not one...but two birthday parties for my daughter who celebrated her sixth birthday. Am I crazy? Yes, but I repeat...I love to plan a party!
The first on Saturday was a tinkerbell themed party for her and her classmates (you will have to wait for all of the details) and Sunday we hosted a pretty princess party which included close family members.

Today I share with you my first ruffle cake...please keep in mind that this is my first time icing a cake with buttercream frosting. I am so comforted by my friend the fondant.




See you tommorrow with some pictures and details of our royal affair!

Have a marvelous Monday!

4 comments:

Kristy {the purple pug} said...
October 18, 2010 at 7:03 AM

GORGEOUS job with the frosting! Cannot wait to see the rest of the pics:)

JC's Loft said...
October 18, 2010 at 9:07 AM

Wow you did a good job if that was our first time!! No you are not crazy for planning 2 parties...sounds like something I would do : )

Jen said...
October 18, 2010 at 9:21 AM

The cake looks pretty and delicious!

Candy and Cake said...
October 19, 2010 at 8:46 AM

Thank you so much everyone! You all are so kind! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails