DIY Holiday Centerpiece


image: allureeventcouncelling.com

One of my go-to ways to decorate for the holiday season is to simply take a few clear vases and fill with ornaments, greenery or cranberries. Or fill the bottom of the vase with artificial snow and top with your favorite ball ornaments. Put a few of these filled vases together for a beautiful centerpiece. So pretty and takes only a few minutes to put together for the holidays.







Images: countryliving.com
Clockwise from top left thoughtfullysimple.com, top right potterybarn.com, bottom right potterybarn.com, bottom left thisnext.com

3 comments:

Mama Michie (aka Michaela) said...
December 12, 2009 at 7:22 AM

Those are some great ideas! Stopping by from SITS to say hi =)

Midday Escapades said...
December 12, 2009 at 8:36 AM

I am not much of a decorator so I really enjoy seeing these posts. Thank you!

Thanks for stopping over my place and linking up. I'm your newest blog follower.

Somewhere In Between said...
December 12, 2009 at 2:55 PM

What great ideas!! It's pictures like the first that make me wish I had a mantle!!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails